Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No updates for a long time

Sorry everyone we have been slacking in the new post department. But things are going very well in our lives right now. The wedding plans are going forth! really I have no idea whats going on half the time. Corryn's mom Tonya says Rob paint picture, Rob cut millions of little circles out of books, Rob cut millions of little circles out of polyester, Rob stand here and smile, Rob dance like a monkey. So I do it complete with grunts and chest beating (I draw the line at poop throwing though). It's not so bad. Stuff gets done and I don't know how it happens.
We took a bunch of engagement pictures or something the other day. Apparently we have to take more. For some reason different clothes and locations are a requirement. Corryn said something about a bridge or a waterfall. I don't know I was just trying to figure out how I could keep my smile muscles from aching.
Engagement is kinda hard. Now that I've committed myself to someone its hard to not kiss her all the time and I want to. But I can't cause that's bad. I have to do other things like go to work and eat and breath. I guess this whole experience is supposed to teach you patience and self control that will be applicable later in marriage or whatever. I don't know, all I know is that I'll be glad when its over.
I guess we are going to register at Target tonight. I told Corryn I need lots of Legos. Remember that in case she won't let me register for them.
Hopefully we will get some more posts up here soon. Our story is still very incomplete. So keep checking back and if there aren't any new posts tell me to quit kissing Corryn and write one. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rob - we registered for a RipStik at target. We didn't get it so don't get your hopes up on the legos. I love legos.

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

hahahhhahah

Post a Comment